Broccoli Rolls

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but it's been a holiday party frenzy! Trying to stick to WW has not been easy. I even have leftovers from last night's condo party in my house and I wrapped them up and put them in my car (if any of my neighbors are reading, don't break into my car to get them!). I'm going to bring them to work and let my co-workers make them disappear.

Anyway, I think this week is going to be posts for appetizers. This is the perfect time for them, whether you need to bring something for a Christmas party or other gathering, you can feel good about trying to keep to the healthier choices.

Broccoli Rolls
Servings: 8

Ingredients
2 tsp olive oil
10 oz frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
2 clove garlic clove(s), minced
1 small onion(s), finely chopped
1/2 cup Kraft Low-Moisture, Part-Skim Shredded Mozzarella
1 can (8 roll count) reduced-fat crescent roll dough

Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In a large skillet, heat olive oil. Add the garlic and onion. Saute over a low flame until onion is softened and garlic is fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add the chopped broccoli. Remove skillet from heat and toss mixture to coat the broccoli well.

Unroll cresent dough and separate into 8 pieces. Divide broccoli mixture between the dough pieces, placing the broccoli mixture at the wide end. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Roll up dough crescent-style, enclosing filling. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until rolls are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.

Serve warm.

(For those of you counting points, each roll is 3 points.)

Comments

Popular Posts