I'm back!

Wow, can't believe it's been almost a year since I posted last. I don't want to make any excuses, but life definitely got in the way. My dad was diagnosed with Cancer almost a year ago and then his recovery has a few mild bumps in the road, but I'm happy to say he is now Cancer free!

I probably could have used this as a creative outlet, but I didn't have the energy.

But as I was laying in bed last night, I realized that I need to get back to creating recipes. If not for me, but for everyone who follows me (all 8 of you...lol). And to my friend Michelle, thanks for giving me the push (you did it a while ago, I'm just a little slow).

I'm still on Weight Watchers and will be creating recipes that are lower in points, but I also want to go back to creating comfort foods that I love. Creating new recipes is something I love to do, and I love to eat, so that satisfies both loves.

If you have an idea for a recipe, don't hesitate to send it to me, I love hearing new idea!!

xoxo
Lynn

Comments

Popular Posts