2-Point Chocolate Muffins

 Now that I am trying to follow WW again (as I always am trying to do), I'm looking for any way to get my chocolate fix. Enter Sugar-Free Chocolate Cake Mix. The one I found was by Pillbury, but I think there are others out there. Follow the directions on the box, but instead of the oil, replace with 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt. They are so yummy! And only 2 points each!











2-Point Chocolate Muffins

Makes 24


Ingredients: 

1 box sugar-free chocolate cake mix

1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt

3 eggs

1 1/4 cups water


Directions:

Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 24-muffin cups with paper liners. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix with a spoon until completely combined.

Divide batter among muffin cups, filling them about half full. 

Bake for 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.

Comments

Popular Posts