Frozen Peanut Butter Cups

Happy Halloween everyone! It's a glorious day in the Northeast, perfect weather for the kids to go trick-or-treating. I don't know about you, but to keep myself from gorging on all the Halloween candy, I usually buy candy that I won't eat to hand out to trick-or-treaters (yes, there is actually something that I don't like, and that's coconut, anything with coconut). Unfortunately, there are bowls and bowls of candy strategically placed around my office (it seems like a bowl of candy is at every turn, and it miraculously fills itself every night, or so it seems). My willpower is waning, but at least it's only for one more day (and then every co-worker who has leftover candy brings it into the office for the next week—ugh!).

Here is a recipe that might take away the candy craving. They are really easy to make and they really do taste like peanut butter cups!

Frozen Peanut Butter Cups
Makes 10

1 container (8 oz) Cool Whip Free Whipped Topping
10 tsp lite chocolate syrup
1 1/2 Tablespoons peanut butter (I use Skippy Natural Reduced Sugar and Sodium)

Combine cool whip and peanut butter in a medium bowl using a whisk. (Do not over mix.) Divide mixture between 10 foil muffin liners. Top each with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup. Freeze overnight.

(For those of you counting points, they are 2 WW pt. each.)

Comments

Popular Posts