No-Flour Peanut Butter Cookies

I've seen this recipe before, but I needed to try it for myself. My co-worker Karen loves peanut butter so I thought I would surprise her with these. It only uses 3 ingredients, and one of them isn't flour! You'll become a believer of this recipe when you try it.



No-Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes 34

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar (I used a combination of brown sugar and granulated sugar)
1 serving egg substitute
1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar

Preheat oven to 375F. Place peanut butter, sugar, and egg substitute in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until mixture is combined and resembles cookie dough, about 2 minutes.

Roll dough into equal size balls, about 1-inch in diameter. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Using a fork, create a cross-hatch pattern on top, flattening the balls. Bake for 10 minutes, turning baking sheets halfway through baking. Remove sheets from oven. Sprinkle sugar over warm cookies. Let cookies cool completely.

(Each cookie is 2 pts.)

Comments

Popular Posts