Artichoke & Roasted Red Pepper Tapenade

I decided to make this tapenade for a barbecue with my neighbors today. I based it on a recipe I once tried from WW, but since I didn't have some of the ingredients on hand, so I improvised. I served this with water crackers, but you could also serve this with some WW toast or crispy baguette slices.



Artichoke & Roasted Red Pepper Tapenade
Serves 12

1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, without oil, drained
1 jar (12 oz) roasted red peppers, drained
1 can (19 oz) chick peas, drained
1 jar (11 oz) Kalamata Olives, drained
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 medium lemon(s), squeezed
1 tsp minced garlic
5 large basil leaves
Salt and black pepper

Combine all ingredients in bowl of a food processor. Pulse until chopped. Add salt and black pepper to taste.

(Each serving is 3 pts.)

Comments

Popular Posts