Herb Potato Wedges

I'm always in the mood for French fries and unfortunately eating fries whenever I want to is not in the cards for me. A large baking potato is very WW friendly, so I decided to make some fries of my own. Starting the potato in the microwave cuts down on the prep time. You can also use any combination of your favorite seasonings to equal 3 teaspoons.



Herb Potato Wedges
Serves 1-2 (depends how hungry you are! I ate the whole thing myself!)

1 large baking potato, scrubbed and dried
1 tsp. Mexican seasoning
1/2 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. cumin

Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.

Pierce potato several times with a fork. Bake in the microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes on each side.

Combine Mexican seasoning, paprika, garlic powder and cumin in a small bowl. Mix well.

Cut potato into wedges (should get about 8-10 wedges). Place wedges on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with seasoning mixture. Bake until crisp and edges begin to brown, about 15 minutes.

(Full serving is 3 pts.)

Comments

Popular Posts